Oatmeal "Breakfast" Cookies
2 smashed bananas
¼ cup applesauce (unsweetened)
½ tsp. gluten free vanilla extract
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼. tsp ground nutmeg
1/3 cup raisins
2 cups gluten free quick oats
1 tbsp. manuka honey
optional: 1/3 cup gluten free, soy free, dairy free, nut free chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine ingredients one at a time in the order listed above.
3. Spoon cookie dough on to lined cookie sheet.
4. Press cookie dough down since the cookies will not spread with the heat of the oven.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve & eat for breakfast!!!